FARM INVESTMENT PLAN – PAYE
The Farm Investment Plan (PAYE) also known as 'Pay As You Earn' or ‘Payment in Instalment’, is the second option available for Farm Investors who are not able to make investment payment at once in bulk. The PAYE allows for a Farm Investor to make payments in two (2) instalments within the duration of the selected farm investment tenure.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Below are the terms and conditions on the PAYE Investment plan:
1. Payments in Instalments can only be done by Bank Transfer to our Account which is clearly stated on our Website.
2. Payments can only be made in two instalments for any farm chosen.
3. The First Instalment payment is 70% of the total cost for the selected farm and paid before the closure of the farm investment window.
4. The Second and last Instalment payment is 30% of the total cost for the selected farm and paid on or before the fourth (4th) month of the farm investment duration (for a 6-month farm investment duration); and on or before the eighth (8th) month of the farm investment duration (for a 12-month farm investment duration).
5. If a Farm Investor fails to complete the 2nd instalment payment as at when due, the Farm Investor will not receive payment of the ROI on the selected farm; but will only be entitled to a repayment of the total amount (investment capital) invested for the selected farm at the end of the selected farm investment tenure.
6. A Farm Investor that chooses to use the PAYE Investment plan will be duly reminded of the 2nd instalment payment deadline by email or by phone contact.
DETAILS ON THE CURRENT PAYE INVESTMENT PLAN OPTION FOR AVAILABLE FARMS
1 Unit of POULTRY (#67,720): 1st instalment payment of 70% is #47,404; 2nd instalment payment of 30% is #20,316.
1 Unit of Pig Farm (#65,200): 1st instalment payment of 70% is #45,640; 2nd instalment payment of 30% is #19,560.
1 acre of MAIZE (#62,920): 1st instalment payment of 70% is #44,044; 2nd instalment payment of 30% is #18,876.
1 acre of CASSAVA (#71,840): 1st instalment payment of 70% is #50,288; 2nd instalment payment of 30% is #21,552.
registering as a farm investor and making relevant payments, you are required to send a proof of payment or payment evidence to [email protected]